Slimming Vegetable Soup
A favourite here in the office, this soup is both nourishing and energising.
As a tip - a fantastic way of making sure you're always eating healthy warm foods - separate the soup into a few containers and freeze them. That way - you can take some to work and defrost. Best of all, you won't be caught out when you get home late from work and can't be bothered cooking!
We believe that being prepared is a very important component of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
* 9 cups of chopped up vegetables
* 3/4 cup of raw peanuts
* 2 tablespoons of juniper berries
* 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
* 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
* 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
* handful of chopped fresh parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon of hungarian paprika
* 1/2 dried dulse seaweed
Add water as stock, amount to your liking.
Ensure you have a wide variety of vegetables of all colours such as carrots, onions, yellow squash, green beans, spinach. Avoid turnips and cabbage.
Boil the soup until you feel all ingredients are cooked.
The ingredients above will serve 6.